Thank you to everyone who kindly donated to Shelter for our Christmas song release. I’m grateful that I had a wonderful Christmas in Wales with my family, and I’m filled with hope, at the cusp of the New Year, for a happier, healthier year ahead for all.
I bring to you a new song, born of an experience a year ago today on Christmas night when I held my niece, Ffion, (welsh for foxglove!) and watched her sleep, with the profound feeling this moment was a gift from above. I felt so much love for her, I stayed awake the whole night and watched her sleep. The experience was intensified by the fact it was Christmas Night, and my mind cast to the nativity story.
- Newsletter ‘Salt and Light’ #111st January 2022 - 9:57 am
- My Christmas Gift for You24th December 2021 - 10:54 pm
- Newsletter ‘Salt and Light’ #106th December 2021 - 11:08 am
- Newsletter ‘Salt and Light’ #91st November 2021 - 11:29 am
- Newsletter ‘Salt and Light’ #81st October 2021 - 10:55 am
- Newsletter ‘Salt and Light’ #71st September 2021 - 11:05 am